Your use of this website signifies your understanding of, agreement with and acceptance of all terms laid out in this policy. If you do not agree with all of the terms herein, do not continue to use the website.
This website is not directed toward anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect data about such individuals.
We take all reasonable precautions to ensure the security of the personal information we collect from visitors to our website.
This policy applies to desktop and mobile versions of the website, to any applications authored by us for accessing the website content, and to all correspondence with the website.
You may contact us through our contact form with any questions you may have regarding this policy.
Personal data we collect
We collect information about you when you access or use our website. The types of information we collect include the following:
A. Members - If you register on the website in order to perform actions on the site, such as leaving comments on the content, you provide us with a username, password and email address. Information collected about your interaction with the website as a member also includes interests, preferences and feedback, as well as the technical and usage data collected from non-members, or browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - As a user of the website you passively provide us with technical data regarding your use of the website. We also collect data about your browser, device, location and time zone, your IP address and other such information.
Collection of information
Your data is collected by us in the following ways:
Active Collection - We collect your personal data during the registration process. We also collect personal data when you post materials on the website and when you contact us by email or onsite forms or any other method of communication.
Our use of personal information
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide our website and allow for your interaction with its features
- To display content and advertising that is in line with your interests
- For research and analysis purposes to maintain and improve the website
- To diagnose and resolve any technical issues and ensure the smooth operation of the website
- To enable us to communicate with you and provide customer support
- To cooperate with law enforcement and other authorities and to fulfill our legal obligations
Sharing of information
We may disclose your personal data to the parties and in the circumstances described below:
- Individuals and companies that provide necessary services, such as security, hosting or website functionality, and strictly for the purpose of providing those services
- A party or parties who, through transfer of business assets for any reason, assumes ownership of the assets in their entirety or of a substantial portion thereof
- Law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government agencies or other authorities for compliance with applicable law and the protection of our rights and the rights of other individuals or entities
Rights of users
You have the right to review, correct, update, delete, or request a copy of your personal information. You have the right to restrict its processing, to request its transfer, or to withdraw your consent. Contact us to exercise these rights.
Transfer of information to other countries
We may transfer, store, and process the information we collect about you to and in countries other than your own country. This may include transfer to and storage and processing by third-party service providers who may be outside of the European Economic Area. Your use of our website signifies your agreement with this.